30 November 2010

I'll Take the Whole Sea: Masu Sushi

Obsessed. Obsessed like the movie Obsessed. In order to cleanse from the Thanksgiving extravaganza, I was courted to Masu Sushi. This however was not a cleanse. I ate a sea worth of sushi. I died and went to sushi heaven. It was a nice place made of wasabi clouds. It rained sake. 

This is shi shi sushi. This is tres chic sushi. Not cheap . . . keep that in mind.

We ordered the menu. I know my pictures don't prove this, because this asshole I was with was "embarressed" of my photography skills, complaining that the flash was bothering other patrons. I was able to snap a few pictures before the camera was snatched from my death grip. It was OK though, I needed my full attention on the sushi.

Their specialty rolls are ridiculous.

…..death by sushi . . . salmon, unagi, crab, avocado and cream cheese rolled and fried then topped with masago, green onion, fantasy and eel sauce 6 pieces $12.



…..st. helen’s volcano . . .whitefish, crab, scallops, shrimp and avocado baked with our volcano cream sauce, eel sauce and smoked bonito. 6 pieces $12.


. . . . ragin’ cajun . . . dungeness and softshell crab and cucumber inside topped with cajun seared tuna and avocado finished with fantasy sauce, green onion and togarashi. 8 pieces $17.


 . . . japanista . . . spicy crab, spicy tuna and kawaire with seared hamachi, cilantro and red jalapeno on top served with our hana and sweet chili sauce. 8 pieces $15.


 . . . .on the cheap . . . The Caterpillar role is probably the best value. Large and only $9. Their happy hour is practically half off of sushi (minus the specialty rolls). Rolls are between $3.50-$5.00. They also offer some non-traditional Japanese for your less cultured friends--like a kobe beef burger with house tonkatsu for $8.




Park in the Indigo Garage for 2hrs of parking validation.

Masu on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment