26 April 2010

Taste of the Nation: Heaven on Earth

As part of the Foodbuzz Foodie Correspondent Program, I was able to attend a fabulous event: Taste of the Nation. A night of the most delicious tastings around town. Wine. Beer. Cocktails. Desserts. Tonight I may have actually died and gone to heaven--I just wish I could have brought all my friends.

My favorites from Taste of the Nation


Garden State
Crostini with Confit of Pork Shoulder, Giardiniera Relish and Arugula


Vindalho
Lamb Kofta with Tomato Yogurt Curry


Nel Centro
Home Made Cracker with Fresh Ricotta and Peperonata


Urban Farmer
Cheese Steak Sandwich with Oregon raised, grass-fed beef
(the sliced beef is then fried into patties)


Seres
Tofu Salad Rolls

Seres
Crispy Prawns with Honeyed Walnuts

Accanto
Panini Misti


Ruth's Chris Steak House
Seared Midwestern Beef

Celilo
House Smoked Salmon on Lavash Cracker

Cheese Bar
Raclette

Bamboo Sushi
Albacore Carpaccio

Ruby Jewel
Cinnamon Ice Cream Sandwiches

Screen Door
Banana Toffee Pies

3 comments: